Sutton To Replace Dillon In Rackley WAR Truck

CENTERVILLE, Tenn. — Rookie driver Dawson Sutton will assume primary driving duties of the No. 25 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series machine fielded by Rackley W.A.R. Racing.

Sutton takes over for Friday’s race at Kansas Speedway, replacing Ty Dillon who will serve as driver coach and mentor for Sutton for the remainder of the season.

Sutton, 18, is making the transition from late model racing to the Truck Series, having made two NCTS starts earlier this season.

“We are super-thankful for the job Ty has done for us this year as our primary driver,” said Willie Allen, team co-owner. “We appreciate his willingness to take on an additional role and help Dawson grow and develop as a young driver for the remainder of the NASCAR Truck Series season. We look forward to Ty’s continued valuable input and support in the ongoing development of our race program.”

The team said that it was premature to announce a driver format for the 2025 race season, and that it would be made public as soon as those details were finalized.

SPEED SPORT Staff
SPEED SPORT Staff
With a heritage dating back to 1934, SPEED SPORT's experienced staff carries on that tradition by providing accurate, timely and credible news and information 24/7.

Related Posts

STAY CONNECTED

295,800FansLike
8,676FollowersFollow
65,472FollowersFollow
11,100SubscribersSubscribe

Latest Articles