MOORESVILLE, N.C. – As the sprint car season winds down, Kyle Larson remains solidly at the top of the National Sprint Car Rankings.
Larson’s average finish of 1.580 in 63 starts this season on the strength of 32 winged sprint car victories keeps him far ahead of the pack with only a few weeks of racing remaining.
World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series point leader Brad Sweet ranks second with a 3.840 average finish in 58 races.
Logan Schuchart, David Gravel and Ollie’s Bargain Outlet All Star Circuit of Champions title winner Aaron Reutzel round out the top five.
Larson also leads the Eastern region standings.
Other regional leaders are Cap Henry (Great Lakes), Billy Balog (Great Plains), Steve Short (Mid-America), Carl Bowser (PA-OH) and Dominic Scelzi (Western).
One hundred drivers have won the 316 features run this season.
1. Kyle Larson 1.580 (63 Starts)
2. Brad Sweet 3.840 (58 Starts)
3. Logan Schuchart 4.50 (60 Starts)
4. David Gravel 4.680 (58 Starts)
5. Aaron Reutzel 5.113 (68 Starts)
6. Jade Hastings 5.190 (21 Starts)
7. Donny Schatz 5.240 (58 Starts)
8. Brent Marks 5.320 (63 Starts)
9. Cole Duncan 5.393 (28 Starts)
10. Sheldon Haudenschild 5.480 (59 Starts)