CONCORD, N.C. – Kyle Larson won three races in four starts this past weekend and continued to improve his standing atop the National Sprint Car Rankings.
Larson, who has made 57 starts, also continues to drop his worst finishes every time he races. His average finish fell to 2.060 this week after sitting at 2.88 the previous week.
Driving Paul Silva’s familiar No. 57 sprint car, Larson has now won 30 winged sprint car features this season.
Lance Dewease continues to rank second with a 4.750 average finish in 28 starts.
Danny Dietrich, who narrowly leads the Eastern region over Larson, ranks third nationally with an average finish of 5.170 in a national-best 68 starts.
World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series point leader Brad Sweet and Jade Hastings, who made his 20th start over the weekend, round out the top five.
Ninety-five drivers have reached the mandatory 20-start plateau to be ranked.
Other regional leaders are Cap Henry (Great Lakes), Sweet (Great Plains), Jacob Patton (Mid-America), Jack Sodeman Jr. (OH-PA) and Justin Sanders (Western).
Ninety-five drivers have won the 274 features run this season.
National Sprint Car Rankings
- Kyle Larson, 2.060 (57 starts)
- Lance Dewease, 4.750 (28 starts)
- Danny Dietrich, 5.170 (68 starts)
- Brad Sweet, 5.261 (46 starts)
- Jade Hastings, 5.400 (20 starts)
- Aaron Reutzel, 5.460 (58 starts)
- Cap Henry, 5.692 (26 starts)
- David Gravel, 5.702 (47 starts)
- Logan Schuchart, 5.958 (40 starts)
- Cole Duncan, 6.042 (24 starts)
To view the regional rankings and feature win list, advance to the next page.