MOORESVILLE, N.C. – Kyle Larson did not race a sprint car this week, but remained solidly on top of the National Sprint Car Rankings.
Larson’s average finish of 1.580 in 63 starts this season kept him well ahead of World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series point leader Brad Sweet, who closed ever so slightly.
Sweet has a 3.840 average finish in 57 races.
Logan Schuchart, David Gravel and Ollie’s Bargain Outlet All Star Circuit of Champions title winner Aaron Reutzel round out the top five.
Larson leads the Eastern region standings by four points over Danny Dietrich, who has started a national-best 75 features.
Other regional leaders are Cap Henry (Great Lakes), Billy Balog (Great Plains), Steve Short (Mid-America), Carl Bowser (PA-OH) and Dominic Scelzi (Western).
One hundred drivers have won the 312 features run this season.
National Sprint Car Rankings
1. Kyle Larson 1.580 (63 Starts)
2. Brad Sweet 3.840 (57 Starts)
3. Logan Schuchart 4.70 (59 Starts)
4. David Gravel 4.700 (57 Starts)
5. Aaron Reutzel 5.019 (67 Starts)
6. Brent Marks 5.320 (62 Starts)
7. Jade Hastings 5.40 (20 Starts)
8. Donny Schatz 5.420 (57 Starts)
9. Danny Dietrich 5.533 (75 Starts)
10. Cole Duncan 5.556 (27 Starts)
Click below to see the regional rankings.