CONCORD, N.C. – With a victory in Saturday night’s Ironman 55 at Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 in Pevely, Mo., Kyle Larson solidified his position at the top of the National Sprint Car Rankings.
With 22 victories this season, Larson has an average finish of 3.558 in 43 starts.
World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series point leader Brad Sweet ranks second in the National Sprint Car Rankings with a 5.303 average finish in 33 races.
David Gravel, Aaron Reutzel and Logan Schuchart round out the top five.
There are now 49 drivers with the 20 required starts to qualify for the National Sprint Car Rankings and Danny Dietrich has become the first driver to reach 50 starts, which means he can begin dropping his lowest finishes.
Dietrich currently ranks 13th in the National Sprint Car Rankings.
Regional leaders are Dietrich (Eastern), Cale Conley (Great Lakes), Kerry Madsen (Great Plains), Jacob Patton (Mid-America), Brandon Spithaler (OH-PA) and Justin Sanders (Western).
Seventy-four drivers have won the 185 features run this season.
National Sprint Car Rankings
- Kyle Larson, 3.558 (43 starts)
- Brad Sweet, 5.303 (33 starts)
- David Gravel, 6.353 (34 starts)
- Aaron Reutzel, 6.410 (39 starts)
- Logan Schuchart, 6.429 (35 starts)
- Donny Schatz, 6.455 (33 starts)
- Brandon Spithaler, 6.714 (21 starts)
- Cale Conley, 7.083 (24 starts)
- Brent Marks, 7.250 (36 starts)
- Carson Macedo, 8.270 (37 starts)
To view the complete regional rankings, advance to the next page.