PHOENIX, Ariz. – Three NASCAR champions, a Daytona 500 winner and the former owner and developer of one of the nation’s premier racing facilities will comprise the 2013 Class of the West Coast Stock Car Hall of Fame.
The newest inductees were named March 3 at Phoenix Int’l Raceway prior to the running of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Subway Fresh Fit 500. Their enshrinement will bring the Hall’s total membership to 118.
The newest inductees are:
– Derrike Cope, Winner of the 1990 Daytona 500®
– Ron Hornaday Jr., Four-Time NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Champion
– Buddy Jobe, Former Owner and Developer of Phoenix Int’l Raceway
– Chad Little, 1987 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Champion
– Randy Lynch, 2007 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Car Owner Champion
Induction ceremonies will be held Thursday, June 20, at the Meritage Resort and Spa, 875 Bordeaux Way, Napa, Calif. in conjunction with the NASCAR Sprint Cup weekend at Sonoma Raceway. The resort is located at the intersection of Highways 29 and 221 at the gateway to the Napa and Sonoma Wine Country
The Meritage event will feature ballroom seating and a fully hosted bar for attendees.