DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – As American Flat Track approaches its debut at Volusia Speedway Park in Barberville, Fla., it was announced Thursday that ticket sales are now live for the July 17-18 doubleheader weekend.
After working closely with Volusia County health and government officials, AFT is set to run at the Volusia in front of a limited, socially distanced audience. To ensure the promoter and venue will be ready to provide the safest experience for all staff, participants and fans in attendance, advanced safety protocols and procedures will be in effect that include, but are not limited to:
- Enforcing a limited venue capacity of 50%.
- Strict adherence to the CDC’s social distancing guidelines will be mandated on-site.
- All guests (age 3 and up) will be strongly encouraged to bring and wear face coverings.
- Masks will be available at the pre-entry screening location.
- Each guest will be screened with a non-contact temperature check prior to entry.
- Entry and exit to the grandstands, along with routes to concession stands and restrooms will adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Multiple handwashing and hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the venue and entrances.
- A cleaning staff, clearly identified for guests, will be cleaning or disinfecting at all times
- All transactions on-site will be cashless and non-contact.
Tickets start at $25 for general admission and children under 12 are free. Tickets are available now by visiting www.americanflattrack.com.