WILMETTE, Ill. – The National Speedway Directory has announced that the Race Track Business Conference – 2018 will be held on Dec. 5 at the Performance Racing Industry Show in Indianapolis, Ind.
The seventh annual Race Track Business Conference will be returning to the Racing Capital of the World with its event at the Indiana Convention Center. The three-day PRI Trade Show begins on Thursday, Dec. 6 and continues through Saturday, Dec. 8. The PRI Trade Show is the largest gathering of racing professionals in the world, with 40,000 buyers from 70 countries in attendance and over 1,200 companies exhibiting the latest advances in racing technology.
Industry leaders from across racing will be among the expert presenters. They are expected to include:
– Mark Basso | President | Autobahn Country Club
– Laura Cooper | Owner | Cooper Consulting
– Lauri Eberhart | Attorney | Apollo Sports Law Group
– David Froscheiser | President | Security4Sports
– Kendra Jacobs | Director of Marketing | Knoxville Raceway
– Randy Lewis |World’s #1 |TrackChaser
– David Morton | Vice President | Fifth Third Bank Motorsports
– Chris Myers | Director – Sales and Marketing | Charge Sports Marketing
– Jeremy Porter | CEO | Atlanta Motorsports Park
– Ralph Sheheen | President | Turn 3 Media
– Ken Ungar | President | Charge Sports Marketing
– John Waraniak | Vice President | SEMA
– Wes Zirkle | Attorney | Keller Macaluso LLC
Additional information on session topics and speakers will be announced over the next few weeks.
The cost to attend RTBC-2018 is $250. This cost includes lunch and admission to the PRI Trade Show. Additional information can be found at www.racetrackbusinessconference.com or by contacting Tim Frost at [email protected] or (847) 853-0294.