CONCORD, N.C. — What’s your favorite racing slogan?
With nearly 330 race cars representing eight different classes on the property at The Dirt Track at Charlotte Friday for the OneDirt World Short Track Championship, there was a lot to see.
The mostly immaculate race cars carried sponsors that ran the gambit from soup to nuts, but a large number of cars were adorned — particularly on the rear bumpers — with racing slogans, sayings or mottos.
Below are the best 10 we saw:
- If you ain’t cheating, you ain’t eating.
- Pretty in Pink, Wicked in Black
- Getting Squirrly
- I don’t go looking under your wife’s shirt, so don’t go looking under mine.
- I’m sorry, I can’t. We’re going racing.
- Blood, sweat & tears.
- It’ Ain’t My Fault
- You Bend ’Em, We Mend ’Em
- It A Be Aight (Translation: It will be alright)
- Totin’ The Mail